Board Chairs, CEOs and Senior Leaders who bring high expections ... always seeking to be better
The trajectory seems too flat, or the future dream seems too small - We help them... External forces put them on the defensive; they cannot stay ahead of the game - We help them...
- Re-define their purpose, mandate, highest contribution
- Challenge, stretch, revitalize their existing business
- Explore alternative futures and choices
- Imagine, scope out and construct new businesses linking new markets, customers, offerings and technologies
It feels like the burden of progress rests entirely at the top - We help them...
- Anticipate and capitalize on escalating waves of change
- Adapt to globally inter-connected societies, markets, workforces, standards
- Prepare for a sea change in attitudes and behaviours
- Capitalize on emerging digital social networks
- Pursue strategies rivals cannot follow…become rule-setters in their markets... create entirely new markets
Scarcity - of ideas, energy, the spark of innovation - is organization-wide - We help them...
- Strengthen leaders at all levels, growing them through 'purpose-built' challenges
- Set larger expectations for leaders, to contribute beyond their role and function
- Use all available signals to reinforce initiative, educated risk-taking
- Reduce the flow of 'push' messages that seek to tell staff what matters
- Evoke the power of 'pull', drawing on what staff already care deeply about
- Spread the virus of innovation, creativity and invention
- Encourage experimentation and exploration
- Foster a culture that rewards urgency and enterprise
- Challenge entrenched thinking with the insights of outsiders - partners, customers, prospects
- Promote collaborative learning and action, inside and beyond company walls